This policy covers how Lakeshore Branding treats personal information that the company collects and receives on-line, including information related to your past use of Lakeshore Branding products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Lakeshore Branding does not own or to people that Lakeshore Branding does not employ or manage, or to information that Lakeshore Branding collects offline.
Information Collection and Use
Lakeshore Branding collects personal information when you register with Lakeshore Branding or when you use Lakeshore Branding products or services, when you visit Lakeshore Branding pages or the pages of certain Lakeshore Branding partners, and when you enter promotions or contests sponsored by Lakeshore Branding. Lakeshore Branding may combine information about you that we have collected with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, birth date, zip code and industry. Once you register with Lakeshore Branding and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Lakeshore Branding may collect information about your transactions with us and with our partners.
- Lakeshore Branding automatically receives, records and tracks information about your visits to Lakeshore Branding affiliated sites including IP address, visit duration, and the page you request.
- Lakeshore Branding may use the information for at least the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Lakeshore Branding Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s on-line Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws.
Lakeshore Branding does not operate or provide services directed toward children and does not intentionally collect information from children.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Lakeshore Branding may rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other nonaffiliated companies to provide products or services you may be interested in under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights, defend against legal claims, and satisfy the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, governmental or legal requests for such information.
- We believe it is necessary to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies.
- We transfer information about you if Lakeshore Branding is acquired by or merged with another company.
- We provide the information to companies who work on behalf of or with Lakeshore Branding. These companies may use your personal information to help Lakeshore Branding communicate with you about offers from Lakeshore Branding or other companies.
- If you order products directly from the Lakeshore Branding enrollment site, we will collect credit card data from you only to process that order or subscription. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
A “cookie” is a small data file that can be placed on your hard drive when you visit certain Web sites.
A “Web Beacon” is a small string of code that provides a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. Lakeshore Branding uses Web Beacons within to count users who have visited particular pages or to track certain paths through affiliated Web sites. Lakeshore Branding uses Web Beacons in the following ways:
Lakeshore Branding may include Web Beacons in HTML-formatted email messages (messages that include graphics) that Lakeshore Branding, or its agents, send in order to determine which email messages were opened and to note whether a message was acted upon. Lakeshore Branding uses Web Beacons on Lakeshore Branding affiliated sites to track users and to analyze campaigns.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Lakeshore Branding Commitment to Data Security
Lakeshore Branding has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, while we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Voluntary Customer Surveys
We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary.
We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our Customer Surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other Lakeshore Branding customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
How To Access or Modify Your Information
Lakeshore Branding offers Members the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information, contact our Customer Service Department at 312-229-0038.
Revisions to This Policy